WSOs are weird things.
At their heart, they are an info product that’s sold via an online classified advert, featured on just one site (here on the Warrior Forum).
The process goes something like this:
- Create a product.
- Write a sales letter.
- Create a download page for your product.
- Create a payment link at Warrior Plus or JVZoo.
- Post your thread on the Warrior Forum, including your payment button.
- Wait for approval.
- Pay your $40 fee and cross your fingers.
- Add a quick "reserved for FAQs" post to the new thread while you’re waiting for Warrior Plus to realize that you’ve posted a new offer.
- Subscribe to the thread so that you can respond to comments and questions fast.
- If you’ve got a list, send them an email.
- Keep pressing "refresh" in your browser to see whether any sales have come in yet.
- Respond to any questions your buyers ask and approve or deny any affiliate requests.
Of course, like everything else in life, there are lots of extra "bits" to that process.